Brian's Custom Police Car Models

Find Out What Some Of Our Members have To Offer

Moderators: zoomzoomzee, chariots of fire, Tiny 26, cargostar

Brian's Custom Police Car Models

Postby brian153 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Hello everyone,

I created a website for making custom police car models. I know I'm not the best like some people out there. Right now I'm doing decals that I custom make in house. Please let me know if anyone could help me get my business started off to the greatest that it can be. I'm doing this side business since, it's just me working trying to support my wife and son. Thanks to everyone.
http://www.BriansCustomPoliceCarModels.webs.com
brian153

Re: I create a website

Postby Chris on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:42 pm

I'll help how I can and move you into the members services forum. Site looks pretty good.
Stay Safe,
Chris
Chris
Scale Firehouse Chief
Scale Firehouse Chief

Re: Brian's Custom Police Car Models

Postby brian153 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 pm

I have added more photos to the site. Right now, I'm working on getting a PC in my work room along with a better printer to do my decals. I'm also going to be working on getting a better decal program or upgrading it.
I'm just waiting on some customers now....lol....it's a slow process but I got some customers but not through the website.
If you guys can help and spread the word, I would greatly appericate it.
brian153

Postby RevnJeff on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Brian, great looking page. Check your PM's. I have a business question.

Jeff
RevnJeff

Postby brian153 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:16 am

well guys, the website is starting to be a hit. I've been working in my office(guest room) getting things organized. the wife is kinda mad, since i took our 32" lcd flat screen tv out of the bedroom into my office to use as a pc monitor, which is good to be working on custom decals. right Jeff???? I'm almost done with those then it's back to working on my BMW bike, getting that lit up which has been a challenge in it's self. but it's a work in progress. I try to do things on mine firt so that I know what to do on others. I like to test on my stuff first before i touch a customers, so that there isnt any set backs of redo's or upsets.
brian153

Postby ChrisMooney on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 am

sounds like your moving along nicely Keep us posted...
ChrisMooney

Postby RevnJeff on Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 pm

I've asked Brian to help me get some decals for Augsburg PD and the fictitious Concord County Sheriff's Dept. He's working really had at it and I have been pleased with what he's shown me so far.

Jeff
RevnJeff

Postby brian153 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 am

Hey guys, well I got some more photos of other agencies that I want to add to my collection and also have available to make for others. They are in the process right now in the decal department. Just waiting on more funds to get the cars.
I'm also working on getting a outline of the cars (FCV, charger and tahoe) to make custom design ideas for anyone, like Jeff who would like to have a fictional department. Any ideas are always welcome here. thanks guys.
brian153

Postby brian153 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Hey guys, I added some more updates onto my website. I'm also working on getting more products in so that work and shipping can be done much more quickly. Let me know if I can help anybody out with a project.
brian153

Return to Member's Services