1/25 Fred's Custom Models Ambulance Box Body

General Model Discussion

1/25 Fred's Custom Models Ambulance Box Body

Postby Excam3 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:18 pm

I know that this belongs in the "Parts Bin," but I don't have the required 25 posts to post there.

For sale...
* Ultra-rare OOP Fred's Custom Models 1/25 Ambulance box body in white resin. This is the original, not a recast. Semi-rough casting inside and requires work, but the exterior looks OK. No bottom floorpan. Includes NYFD decals, gem jewel emergency light inserts, and resin rear step bumper. Sold "as is." You cannot find this anywhere. $28 or best offer. It's longer than the Chimneyville 1/25 ambulance box body. Shipping is extra.

I only accept PayPal or USPS Money Order. Please email or PM me if you're interested in buying. I can take photos of the resin and box and email them to you if you prefer. Thanks!
Excam3

Re: 1/25 Fred's Custom Models Ambulance Box Body

Postby GLMFAA1 on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Welcome to the site, Please follow the rules of the site:
I am posting this from the site:

New Rule For Parts Bin - Please Read!

Post by Chris on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:54 am

From now on, you must have 25 posts before starting a topic in the Parts Bin. This is to keep people from registering for no there reason than to post here and screw folks over. While as far as I know no one from here has been scammed, there was someone that joined, posted one thread here with items for sale that is facing charges for fraud. So if someone posts something without having the required 25 posts, it will be removed.

greg
Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to The Truck Bay