Sad day for democracy

Off Topic Discussion - No Political Or Religious Topics Please

Sad day for democracy

Postby Robbo on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:46 pm

We, in down under Australia, deplore the tragic events of the terrorist attacks in Boston. Our heartfelt prayers go out to the families affected and to the emergency services personnel who responded to the calls for help. No one should have to witness or attend this type of cowardly and sensless act. May the perpetrators be quickly brought to justice. We trust that the resolve of the American people, will show these cowards that they can not and will not win.

A saddened Robbo.
If it's not broken, then don't try to fix it. If it is broken then only one tool and aids are required: A hammer if it's tight and Blu-Tack if it's loose.
Robbo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Sad day for democracy

Postby Modelmaker on Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Thank you for your support Robbo, and While I dont live in Boston My Wife Karen as Many co-workers who live and work there. The Company she works for is Headquartered there and when we were there last June for the companies 100th anniv. our Hotel was right in front of the finish line so we know the area....Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to The Day Room