Jackson, MI- fire swapmeet, SCORE x2 !!

Off Topic Discussion - No Political Or Religious Topics Please

Jackson, MI- fire swapmeet, SCORE x2 !!

Postby AMT4EVR on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:09 pm

HELLO, fellow builders..

Just wanted to let`ya know what I purchased today, SCORE #1, how about a large file folder box full of American LaFrance blank bid sheets, apparatus specs, blueprints, photos, etc.. from the pioneer cab, all the way up to the century cabs they are from the 70`s and 80`s. It covers pumpers, ladders, aero-chief`s and even a magnum cab... WOW !! lot`s of great build idea`s with this one. And know the best one!!!! SCORE #2, how about another small box full of GERSTENLAGER, yes I said the "G" word... it`s got dealer books, more spec sheets, photos too !!, drawings and measurements showing most of there line from the panel vans all the way up to the bookmobils, and it`s vintage 60`s and 70`s. HOLY MOLY !!! I`ll be building non-stop for ever... yes what a great day this was. :lol: :D THANKS for reading... and happy modeling ! John
AMT4EVR

Re: Jackson, MI- fire swapmeet, SCORE x2 !!

Postby hookandladderno1 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Congratulations John! Any blueprints of a 1000 series midship mount aerial? My hometown ran a 1970 100 footer, that I am in the process of replicating. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

David
hookandladderno1

Return to The Day Room