Revell Parts

Off Topic Discussion - No Political Or Religious Topics Please

Revell Parts

Postby GLMFAA1 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:45 pm

I posted before about the Simba tire problem and just for fun I emailed the customer service today and got this reply today, Would you believe the same day! :o

Vicki Merkel

Today at 11:10 AM

Greg,

Parts can be ordered at no charge from the Revell website: http://www.revell.com/parts. (If outside the U.S. or Canada, please send us your complete name and mailing address as your order needs to be processed in a different manner.)
About 2/3 of the way down the page, click on the blue box with the words “Online Parts Request”. On the following page you will be asked to complete your name, address and kit information.

Important note: Revell U.S. does not stock Revell of Germany replacement parts. Revell of Germany part requests are accumulated by Revell U.S. and sent to Germany for fulfillment on a periodic basis. Kindly allow 8-12 weeks for receipt of your parts order.

Please also know that Revell Germany kit #07514 Simba is a limited edition item. Parts may not be available, particularly for previously released version of the same kit.

Note: kits that have been discontinued over 1 year may not have parts, decals or instruction sheets available.

Regards,
Vicki
Revell Inc.
Consumer Service

I sent my order in and hopefully it will get filled
greg
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: Revell Parts

Postby hookandladderno1 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:30 pm

Greg,
Great to know! I had the same problem with tires from the Union kit. They continue to weep the oily substance. I will give it a try!

David
hookandladderno1

Re: Revell Parts

Postby GLMFAA1 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 am

Got this email today,

Revell Customer Service
Today at 9:48 AM

**This is an automatic confirmation - please do not reply to this email**

Your Revell parts request (#106666) was shipped today. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery.

If you are located outside the Continental US, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.

If your parts have not arrived in this timeframe, please do not submit another ticket - you may contact us at cservice@revell.com, or call (800)833-3570.

greg
Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to The Day Room