Hit and Miss

Real World Emergency Services Discussion

Hit and Miss

Postby Pinolafire on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi Gang,

The boys at Oak Hill have been plugging away at their various task and making some progress here and there , expect in the old number one bay :lol:

Just a little note to give you a little update as to why I (and Justin) have been a bit scarce lately....

I have been appointed the City's Emergency Management Director.... :shock: :| :shock:

(yeah I can hear you snickering from here) but it's true... I swear! I still have my old job too , this is just another added hat to wear so I'm spread thinner than government peanut butter right now...

I have been tasked with getting the paperwork in order to get us somewhat up to speed and treading water, so to speak... no added money but there might be a response vehicle in the works down the road..

So , be patient :roll: and you'll even get a little present from us...

A complete Walk around of our new toy Engine 2 ... as soon as I can ... I will still be popping in from time to time and even have a few surprises too

Matt :mrgreen:
Pinolafire

Re: Hit and Miss

Postby csp448 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Will you have to change your screen name to '' Octopusshat '' ?? :twisted: :twisted: ;) :roll: Take care my friend . ( he , he , somebody as to replace Tiny , for a while ) Pierre from Canada :mrgreen:
Pierre from Canada . Enjoy your hobby . Built some fun .
csp448
Captain
Captain

Re: Hit and Miss

Postby Modelmaker on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Matt, Congrats or commiserations on your promotion per say.....stop by when you can ....we'll be here ....Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to Shop Talk