I'm still here....

Real World Emergency Services Discussion

I'm still here....

Postby Pinolafire on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Whew...
Man have you guys been busy... (and Welcome to Tiny and all the new hands...)

Here lately I've been move of a reserve status because of work requirements. As most of you guys know I was assigned to the Emergency Management Director's position at the PD. Schools , Conferences and Training...... Ugh!!!!

My first day as EM I learn,mainly by accident, that my county is the second most Tornado -prone county in the ENTIRE NATION... :shock:
So ... we hustled and worked some magic and got the City in the National Weather Service's Storm Ready Program. Thursday we had the notification ceremony for the that...

For the last week I have been surrounded but disaster ... in IS300 that is... 400 is soon after the first of the year. We're eyeballin' some classes at the Center for Domestic Preparedness...

As for Modeling... Heck today is the first day I've able to sit down long enought to post in a few weeks...

I'll be coming back soon

Matt :mrgreen:

Oh... PS I hadn't forgotten my promise of photos either, just hadn't been able to et them yet... but I will
Pinolafire

Re: I'm still here....

Postby GLMFAA1 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 am

Well, we might just have to call the child hobby services board to take away Justin if he isn't getting his daily required dosage of SFH and models. :o Take care and good to hear from you, Maybe with that statistic you could tax all the storm chasers and get some 'emergency' money, :D be safe, and take care
Greg
Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: I'm still here....

Postby ChrisMooney on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Matt congrats and keep up the good work...
ChrisMooney

Return to Shop Talk