Truck Fire on I-80

Real World Emergency Services Discussion

Truck Fire on I-80

Postby Modelmaker on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey Guys, We got caught up in the traffic behind this......I pray the Driver made it out......Gary

“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: Truck Fire on I-80

Postby Modelmaker on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:13 pm

We emailed the company and they responded that the Driver did indeed make it out of his truck. He was helped out by a couple of other truck drivers and other drivers who were driving by at the time. All he had was a couple of bruises....he said he was thankful and surprised so many people emailed to find out about him .....the company told us they got over a 1000 emails and phone calls asking about the driver.....I'm not that surprised considering traffic was backed up about 40 miles......it didn't take long to back up that far either........Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
Modelmaker

Postby struitte on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:36 pm

He was very lucky
struitte

Postby Modelmaker on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:27 am

NO, Not lucky, The Good Lord was watching over him that day and said it's not your time yet that's why he survived.....Gary :D :D :D
Modelmaker

Return to Shop Talk