Jeep Cherokee fast response all terrain paramedic unit.

Show Off Your Finished Builds

Jeep Cherokee fast response all terrain paramedic unit.

Postby Robbo on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:56 am

Well it's been a while since I've been able to post anything new in this forum. I purchased the gray painted die-cast model (special clearance Aust $10, 18 months ago) and proceeded to strip it down to its component parts. Measured the space available and built the three circuit boards that provide the pulses to alternate the head lights ON/OFF (when the emergency lights are operating), the emergency flashing lights and HI-LO siren sound.
It's been fun to build. The most difficult part for me was the painting. It now resides on the display shelf along with twelve other models of various types. Mostly emergency vehicles and a fully light/sound effect 26" model of the Starship Enterprise NX-01.

I have had a great deal of enjoyment viewing other projects in this forum over the past year or so.

The URL for the video and pictures is as follows:
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh10 ... 20CHEROKE/

For best viewing of the pics after the video, is to open them as a slide show. This allows for the information, at the bottom of each pic, to be more easily read, rather than having to scroll down to read when selected individually.

:)
Robbo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Jeep Cherokee fast response all terrain paramedic unit.

Postby ChrisMooney on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Sweet Build! I love the working lights!
ChrisMooney

Re: Jeep Cherokee fast response all terrain paramedic unit.

Postby Believer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

yeah baby.
Believer

Return to Display Case