Back To Basics Group Build - Up And Running Now

Join In On A Group Build, Or Start One Up

Re: Back To Basics Group Build - Up And Running Now

Postby flashing light nut on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:14 pm

I don't know, Mabe I'll join in on this one. I know what I can do for the first two builds, but the 3rd one will keep me kind of stumped (at least, untill I get my next "For Sale" sign)

Well, I got a 40% off cupon for Michaels burning a hole in my pocket. If I can go by the end of the week, I'll try to pick up a MACK CF cab truck.

I guess I'll be in.
flashing light nut

Postby chariots of fire on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

On the last page I think Tim said first pics will be posted sometime around January 1, 2010. Don't you mean Jan 1, 2011??
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby flashing light nut on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:56 pm

I've decided, I will definately be in on this one. I just need a kit now..... :|
flashing light nut

Postby Modelmaker on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:57 pm

chariots of fire wrote:On the last page I think Tim said first pics will be posted sometime around January 1, 2010. Don't you mean Jan 1, 2011??

Oh I don't know....I got my 3 back to basics Mack CF trucks done and pix posted already......although I kinda combined it with the Elliptical tanker build with the last part.....Still planning to build another tanker though.....Gary :D :D :D
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Previous

Return to Group Builds