What's the next Build?????

Join In On A Group Build, Or Start One Up

What's the next Build?????

Postby Modelmaker on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Hey Guys....Just wondering what's next for 2011 .....or are we still working on the Back to basic build and the Elliptical Tanker build......No rush Like I said Just wondering.......Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: What's the next Build?????

Postby hooknladderno1 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 am

Gary,
I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you that I am still working on the "No Model Left Behind"(2009, 2010,...) and Elliptical Tanker projects(2010)... To be fair, the NMLB includes almost 30 years of unfinished projects that are actually seeing the light of day - and some are finally getting completed! Hope to pick up the elliptical tanker soon and get that one done as well. Just got back from a benefit for an old firefighter friend battling cancer. It was great to see a lot of old friends. We discussed some of those long standing(sitting) projects mentioned above. Let's hope that it is a productive Winter and that we can be inspired to move forward. Look forward to see what others have in mind...

David
"So many models, so little time..."
hooknladderno1

Postby Modelmaker on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Yes , Let's hope it's a productive winter and not too cold or snowy.....Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker

Postby Chris on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Well I will say this, IPMS sent me an email the other day requesting that SIGs send in some photos of group projects and anything to spotlight our area of interest to help get attention for SIGs and to possibly get more people involved in them. So anyone so inclined can send in photos and if there is interest for a new build then they would like to show progress of it as it goes along.
Stay Safe,
Chris
Chris
Scale Firehouse Chief
Scale Firehouse Chief

Return to Group Builds