Resin Fire Equipment

Post Your Reviews Of Kits, Products And Services Here

Resin Fire Equipment

Postby Medic66 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 am

Just want to give promps to 3 Inches Under, Jim Schultz of Grovecity Ohio has some AWESOME, Fire, Ems, Hearse equipment and parts. Many of his items are original parts and molds and he even takes requests for parts that will sell well.

Items I have bought are all in 1/24th scale include- backboards, 1/2 backboards, emergency lights, CP 100 siren speakers, Scott bottles, box lights, firstaid kits, o2 tanks, detail interior parts for ambulances, Heart monitor/defib, PA 20 siren. A beautiful new K-12 saw the list just goes on!

Check out Jims equipment on Ebay you'll be really glad you did!!!!!
Medic66

Re: Resin Fire Equipment

Postby eastwood66 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Medic66 wrote:Just want to give promps to 3 Inches Under, Jim Schultz of Grovecity Ohio has some AWESOME, Fire, Ems, Hearse equipment and parts. Many of his items are original parts and molds and he even takes requests for parts that will sell well.

Items I have bought are all in 1/24th scale include- backboards, 1/2 backboards, emergency lights, CP 100 siren speakers, Scott bottles, box lights, firstaid kits, o2 tanks, detail interior parts for ambulances, Heart monitor/defib, PA 20 siren. A beautiful new K-12 saw the list just goes on!

Check out Jims equipment on Ebay you'll be really glad you did!!!!!

what does he go by under EVIL-BAY? :lol:
eastwood66

Postby GLMFAA1 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby Daveski25 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:25 pm

I ordered some of his radios and a Federal Q Siren for my Pioneer. His stuff is very nice...well detailed!
Dave
Changing the world one Model Fire Truck at a Time!
Daveski25
Scale Firehouse Addict
Scale Firehouse Addict

Postby 1st 700 Quad on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 pm

I'll second, third or whatever number we're up to by now. His products are top-notch and his prices are reasonable. Service is fantastic. Buy freom him with NO hesitancy.

Steve
1st 700 Quad
Firefighter

Postby frozenfew on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 am

He has also started offering fold down steps in a 3 pack. You can either glue them in fixed down position or in the up stowed position.
frozenfew

Return to Reviews