NNL East 29 April 18 2015

Post News About Shows And Other Events

NNL East 29 April 18 2015

Postby MMFAAFireModel on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:49 am

The 29th Annual NNL-East is a mere month away.

The largest gathering of model builders, model display, and cottage industry expo on the east coast returns to the Wayne (NJ) PAL on Saturday, April 18. If you are going to arrive on Friday evening for NNL-Eats, I'll look forward to seeing you there,too.

If you're not familiar with what NNL-East is, or are interested in finding out more about it, or in attending, everything you need to know is at http://nnleast.com/ There are links to loads of photo albums of models displayed in previous years. It's worth the trip if you are quite a distance away.

Looking forward to seeing you either Friday evening or at 9AM Saturday morning.
Ed O'Connell
Spammer Slayer Extrordinaire

Guarding the door to the firehouse, keeping the spammers out.
Thousands of spammers "slain" since May 2010
MMFAAFireModel
Spammer Slayer
Spammer Slayer

Re: NNL East 29 April 18 2015

Postby chariots of fire on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:11 pm

See you Friday Ed!
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: NNL East 29 is this Saturday!!!!

Postby MMFAAFireModel on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:03 am

Looking forward to seeing any of you who make the trip to NJ for the NNL East. For those of you who have never been, you owe it to your self to make the effort to get there. Trust me.
Ed O'Connell

MMFAAFireModel
Spammer Slayer
Spammer Slayer

Re: NNL East 29 April 18 2015

Postby hooknladderno1 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:54 pm

The good news is that I will be in the area. The bad news is it's a whirlwind family weekend, flying in Friday and out Sunday! I will be with you in spirit and look forward to seeing pictures! Ed, spend a few dollars for me in the vendor area :D

David
"So many models, so little time..."
hooknladderno1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: NNL East 29 Recap

Postby MMFAAFireModel on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:46 pm

David, just to let you know I didn't let you down. Dollars were spent in your honor.

Thanks to Dave and Charlie for making the trip down from Central NY and Massachusetts respectively and Tom up from Delaware and Steve from Ohio (who hasn't visited here in quite awhile) for displaying models in the municipal/emergency category. Participation in this category was considerably down from previous years as other modelers were unable to attend this year although I heard that this year had large number of attendees.

The official results and photo album have been posted as well as other albums from other attendees. Links to the albums are about 3/4 of the way down this page. http://nnleast.com/nnleast2015.html

Next years show is the 30th, so it's going to be a big deal. The date of the 2016 NNL East is Saturday, April 16. The theme is Cars of the 30s, with a sub theme of NNL East 30th Anniversary Cars & Trucks (using the official NNL East 30 decal sheet provided to all attendees in this year's goodie bag).
Ed O'Connell

MMFAAFireModel
Spammer Slayer
Spammer Slayer

Return to Contests & Shows