6th Annual Silver City Fire Fest - 7/11/15 - Meriden, CT

Post News About Shows And Other Events

6th Annual Silver City Fire Fest - 7/11/15 - Meriden, CT

Postby M1968Q on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:25 pm

The Connecticut Fire Photographers Association, the Southern Connecticut Antique Fire Apparatus Collectors and the Meriden Firefighters Benevolent Society are pleased to present the 6th Annual Silver City Fire Fest, "a day for fire buffs, emergency vehicle model builders & collectors, apparatus and phtotgraphers."

The event will once again feature emergency model vehicle displays, apparatus displays, photo/video displays, and firematic vendors. Everything related to fire, police and EMS is welcome!

DATE: Saturday July 11, 2015

TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

900 East Main Street, Meriden, CT 06450

ADMISSION: $5.00 for adults, Kids 12 and under free - all proceeds go to benefit the sponsoring organizations

VENDOR TABLES: $50.00 per 4x8 table

DISPLAY TABLES: Free

Please contact me with any questions and to reserve table/vendor space - M1968Q@aol.com or (203) 238-3168
M1968Q
Firefighter

Re: 6th Annual Silver City Fire Fest - 7/11/15 - Meriden, CT

Postby M1968Q on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:07 am

The event is just a couple of weeks away - last call for display tables - please contact me to reserve yours. Thanks!
M1968Q
Firefighter

Re: 6th Annual Silver City Fire Fest - 7/11/15 - Meriden, CT

Postby chariots of fire on Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Big shout out to Mike Quinn for another successful show. It was like old times today. Zoli Honeczy and his wife were there, Tim and Jane McCue were there and so was Tom Sheehy. Tim brought with him some HO scale apparatus that had been 3D printed! Looks like there is a place for that stuff everywhere! Zoli brought his heavy rescues and his police cars that he had done up with ink jet printed decals. What beautiful work! Tom was up to see his daughter in Danbury and that gave him a good excuse to drop in. Says he will be getting back into the fire apparatus building soon. I'll post some photos of some of Zoli's work and some outstanding HO scale fire houses that include a lot of apparatus and HO scale people including photographers on an apparatus shoot at each station. Gave me lots of ideas for my HO railroad!
Thanks again Mike! I had fun!
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to Contests & Shows