News From Tiny

Important Announcements From The Website

Re: News From Tiny

Postby EdselDan on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 pm

That be a Very Good reason to be missing from here!!

At least it is Just a PC Crash this time
Dan from DelMarVa
My Photobucket:
http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r229/EdselDan/Models/
It’s too late for when and how. People we must understand
child labour it has to end. Raise our voices, let’s all shout:
http://pocomokefire.com/
EdselDan
Captain
Captain

Postby Tiny 26 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi gang, I'm sorry about dropping off the face of the earth, but it's been a hellava time for the last couple of years. Karen has been up & down health wise. She had another mild stroke this past August, was recovering from that, then in late September, she slipped & fell out of the shower, hitting her forehead on the toilet bowl, then face planted into the floor & baseboard. 10 stitches & a severe concussion later she's mending pretty good again. Rookie doctor apparently, I could've stitched her up better than him - major scar :x . I had pneumonia, it took forever to get over it & get my strength back, Got my flu shot in September, then got the flu in late October, still getting over that. Other ongoing aches & pains raring their ugly heads, but I be jamming. Oh yeah, got shot in the inner thigh - that took a little while to get over. But it pointed out 1 glaring bit of reality - it's official, I'm no longer 10' tall & bulletproof :twisted: .

Again, the Lovely Mrs. Tiny & I appreciate everyone's concern, thoughts & prayers. It really means a lot!!
Tiny (Bionic Redneck) & Canadian Wannabe

"Everything Happens For A Reason"

tinythemodeler@yahoo.com
Tiny 26
SFH Abuse Collection Officer

Postby csp448 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:21 pm

WOW , you really don't mess around , my friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad , though that the Miss's and you are on the mend . Take all the time you need , to take care of both of you . I will be waiting for your permanent return for our '' little jabbing '' , wich I really do miss . :twisted: From your eternal friend . ;) ;)
Pierre from Canada . Enjoy your hobby . Built some fun .
csp448
Captain
Captain

Postby Modelmaker on Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:24 pm

WTF , Tiny who shot you? are they still at large? Very happy to hear you and Karen will be OK ......sounds like you've had a rough year....May the rest of the year and the new year be better than the last one.... my Karen and I will be send prayers for a most speedy and complete recovery.....as for the 10ft tall and Bulletproof sounds like somebody slipped Superman some Kryptonite.....OY.....Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby Tiny 26 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Thanks Gary, its a ongoing bad blood deal over roughly 35 years long. Chalk it up to stupidity on both parties involved.
Tiny (Bionic Redneck) & Canadian Wannabe

"Everything Happens For A Reason"

tinythemodeler@yahoo.com
Tiny 26

Postby Daveski25 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Glad you are back Tiny! You were certainly missed on here the past couple years. Its nice to see you are back at the workbench again! :)
Changing the world one Model Fire Truck at a Time!
Daveski25
Scale Firehouse Addict
Scale Firehouse Addict

Previous

Return to From The Chiefs