Site Issues

Important Announcements From The Website

Site Issues

Postby Chris on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Sorry for the delay guys, had a lot going on in the last month and have not had time to get to the site. I have relocated to Tiny country up in the Smokies of North Carolina after my divorce was final and starting to get settled in now and will hopefully get more time to get the site running smooth again.

I am not sure what is going on though, I have not changed anything on the site for a long time so it's nothing I did. It may have been hacked so until I get to the bottom of it I will be taking down the main site and just direct the URL to here. The warnings up top here I think are just from when I tried an update the other night and it may have over written some mods that another page is trying to find. Bear with me best you can though and I will hopefully get it worked out, granted it is spring time now and I now live a few minutes from a national park and being that I am into photography more than models these days as is my new lady, if the weather is good and not working, prob be wandering in the park!
Stay Safe,
Chris
Chris
Scale Firehouse Chief
Scale Firehouse Chief

Re: Site Issues

Postby Chris on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm

After doing a little more research it appears that the alarm is being set off by some hack that nailed tens of thousands of sites. It is a redirect for some of that BS antivirus software that most malware and what not seem to peddle ironically. It has also apparently deleted all the backups. So it basically looks like I am going to have to delete the site and start again or at least upload a couple of year old backup that I found on my computer. I swear one of these days I will get my hands on one of these worthless bastards and it is not going to be pretty.
Stay Safe,
Chris
Chris
Scale Firehouse Chief
Scale Firehouse Chief

Return to From The Chiefs