Have'nt Completly Wandered Off Into The Hills

Important Announcements From The Website

Have'nt Completly Wandered Off Into The Hills

Postby Chris on Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:56 pm

I see the place has not fallen off the edge of a cliff in my absence so that's a good thing! I'm still alive and kicking, just never get much time to sit still for long and check in many places. All my build stuff is still packed up and collecting dust. The hobby right now is the goal me and my wife have set of hiking all the trails in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. So far we are pushing 100 miles of the almost 900 completed although we have a few hundred miles at least of hiking in there. Do a good bit of photography along the way a well since the scenery makes it pretty easy. If you want to check out some of it we have a site at www.southernscenicphotography.com
Gonna try to get some updates done on the back end of the site and some other housekeeping as soon as I can as well as drop in more often. Add going back to school to the pile of things to keep me busy next month so hopefully I can keep that idea running!
Stay Safe,
Chris
Chris
Scale Firehouse Chief
Scale Firehouse Chief

Re: Have'nt Completly Wandered Off Into The Hills

Postby sacmankc135 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 am

Outstanding photo's!
sacmankc135

Postby chariots of fire on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Those are really something. Makes one want to get up out of the chair and wander around a bit! Beautiful photos.
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby Firepig on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 pm

Stunning!
Firepig

Return to From The Chiefs