Pm sent

Announcements From The Members

Pm sent

Postby Modelmaker on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Charlie pm sent , I sent one earlier dont know if you got it or not so resent it...let me know if you get this one Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: Pm sent

Postby chariots of fire on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:15 am

This is the first one I've seen. I was looking at your fleet. Nice job! I notice that you have done a lot of hand lettering on the later pieces. Would you be interested in having some black decals in script similar to how you do those that you could just slide on? I don't need anything for it. It's easy to do on the ALPS printer and they come out just like regular decals. If you are, just tell me what they should say and give me an idea of the height and width of the decal. I'll take it from there.
Charlie
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire

Postby Modelmaker on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:30 am

That would be great, just the words like you see in the pix...if you cant read the words let me know....are we talking scale height. not sure what the scale height of my lettering is , maybe you can tell by looking....Gary.
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
Modelmaker

Postby chariots of fire on Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Ok. I'll check out your builds and see what it looks like.
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire

Postby GLMFAA1 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:16 pm

chariots of fire wrote:Ok. I'll check out your builds and see what it looks like.

Charlie , print some on white decal paper so he can decal over the hand printing
greg
Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
GLMFAA1

Postby Modelmaker on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:09 am

a little Tamiya flat white and some future will fix that.....Gary :D :D :D
Modelmaker

Return to From The Crew