Thank you all

Announcements From The Members

Thank you all

Postby wack137 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:41 am

Hello everyone,
My name is Edward Waclawski. I'm 69 years old. In the late 60's when I was discharged from the Army, I applied to Baltimore County Fire Department to be a fire fighter. I did not make the cut, for I had a fear of heights. So I became a auto mechanic. Later in life I traded auto mechanics to become a police officer with the Maryland Port Authority. This lasted for 3 and 1/2 years. I had to leave the police dept. in order to return to auto mechanics to make more money to pay for a new washer and refrigerator which had broken down. Wow! two at the same time. At this time the police job paid way less than the mechanic job. It took me 10 months to pay for these items. At this time I didn't know that I could return to the police dept. Their policy was that you could return within 2 years after leaving the department. So I stayed with auto mechanics. Well that's enough about me.
What I want to say is I thank God every day for all of you who protect us from fire and crime. You guys are the greatest. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. I also want to thank all of you who were or are in the Military service keeping us safe. As I get older, I can see more clearly how God has blessed me. Meeting all the people through my life and knowing the people who keep me safe and free from harm. I SALUTE ALL OF YOU.
Thanks again for your service,
Ed... :)
wack137
Firefighter

Re: Thank you all

Postby maxwell48098 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Welcome to the House.

A.J.
maxwell48098
Captain
Captain

Return to From The Crew