Larry G Scale

Announcements From The Members

Larry G Scale

Postby dimaxion+1 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:19 pm

It is time to visit there again for Fire accessories . IIRC , those cones to block off Traffic from an Active fire site . Quite a bit more . I did write some items down and I have lost the list : shock: .. :( . Happy hunting .. Thanx ..
dimaxion+1
 




Re: Larry G Scale

Postby hooknladderno1 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:33 am

I have the "Everglades" semi rigid hull boat. Nice basis for a project, but requires some attention to make it shine. Twin outboard motors hinge to the back transom on triangular shaped pieces of plastic. Attempting to build mine into a little more realistic vessel.


David
"So many models, so little time..."
User avatar
hooknladderno1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Sunny Florida


Re: Larry G Scale

Postby chariots of fire on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:01 am

That A-F pump looks like it may be an old Mike Eisbrenner pewter kit. He did those about 25 years ago.
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
User avatar
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse
 
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:55 am
Location: West Wareham, MA


Re: Larry G Scale

Postby GLMFAA1 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm

chariots of fire wrote:That A-F pump looks like it may be an old Mike Eisbrenner pewter kit. He did those about 25 years ago.

To me it looks like it is Yat Ming
greg
Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
User avatar
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse
 
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:51 pm
Location: N E Ohio


Re: Larry G Scale

Postby explorer2770 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:38 pm

GLMFAA1 wrote:To me it looks like it is Yat Ming
greg



Me too.

I have been thinking about picking it up to use as a front mount pump on a Diamond Reo...sort of a "what if A-F had continued making their pumpers as front mounts," that and I found Knoxville, Ohio's Diamond Reo/American to look really cool.
Image
User avatar
explorer2770
Engineer
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 pm


Re: Larry G Scale

Postby chariots of fire on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:08 pm

GLMFAA1 wrote:
chariots of fire wrote:That A-F pump looks like it may be an old Mike Eisbrenner pewter kit. He did those about 25 years ago.

To me it looks like it is Yat Ming
greg

Why didn't I think of that! Now I gotta go back and look! :D
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
User avatar
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse
 
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:55 am
Location: West Wareham, MA


Re: Larry G Scale

Postby GLMFAA1 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 pm

chariots of fire wrote:
GLMFAA1 wrote:
chariots of fire wrote:That A-F pump looks like it may be an old Mike Eisbrenner pewter kit. He did those about 25 years ago.

To me it looks like it is Yat Ming
greg

Why didn't I think of that! Now I gotta go back and look! :D

Now I have access to the pump so I can do a World's Fair FDNY pumper
Stars at night. You see them due to the light traveling from them. What you see is the stars past. If you are seeing a star that's 6,000 yrs ago. Imagine somebody on that star looking at us. They'd be seeing us as 6,000 yrs ago. Which of those two is now?
User avatar
GLMFAA1
I Live At The Scale Firehouse
 
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:51 pm
Location: N E Ohio



Return to From The Crew

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron