Milwaukee Unrest.

Announcements From The Members

Milwaukee Unrest.

Postby Modelmaker on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:27 am

Hi guys, by now some of you may have heard on the news about the unrest and violence in Milwaukee, Wi last night. There were 6 fires set last night , one of which went to a 3rd alarm. An auto parts store,a beauty supply store, a BP gas station, and a BMO Harris Bank, and a couple of garages, numerous cars/suv's/trucks. 6 police cars damaged or destroyed. it has been a wild night and a tense day today. All of this started over a Policeman shooting a guy who clearly had a gun in his hand as shown by the officers body cam. This gun and 500 rounds were stolen in a break-in in the city of Waukesha some 20 miles west of Milwaukee. I and the Wife are safe as we live in Brookfield 14 miles of Milwaukee. But we are prepared to defend our home if need be. So far the unrest has been confined to a small area on the Milwaukee's North side. in that neighborhood it seems no-one is safe not the police, not the Firefighters, not anyone even reporters are being attacked, the Fd wasn't at first allowed to fight the fire at the BP gas station, even though there were 3 employee trapped inside...they all made it out safe. Shots were being fired at the PD and FD last night. The shot spotter system MPD has in the area recorded over 50 shots fired in the area. It seem to be starting up again tonight so far NO fires have been set. The National Guard has be activated but are on stand by ....the unit activated is the 32nd MP unit there are 125 MP's now here in stand by until needed. Will keep you advised as to our safety status.....Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to From The Crew