taking a leave of Absence

taking a leave of Absence

Postby fireman4509 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:26 am

Hey guys i am getting. out of the hobby for awhile i can't. afford. models right now.i am going have to spend my whole paycheck on rent and bills.i am trying to get out on my own.some of my family abused. me and my money.so i have very lil money now.i will follow other builds but i won't be building any for awhile.i have a family. that apoted from my church that is helping me out i
fireman4509

Re: taking a leave of Absence

Postby Modelmaker on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

While not building anything is necessary for you right now, if your following the builds here your still in the hobby....we'll be here for you. Come back with builds when you can...do what's best for you......Take care......Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby fireman4509 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:55 pm

Ok i rember that i still will be following. the builds just not be able to build for awhile in less the lord blesseds me with one or someone will give me one
fireman4509

Postby Modelmaker on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 am

David , May the Good Lord Bless you and shine upon you. Trust in him and he will show you the way....and you will return if it is his will.....In the mean time follow the builds here in the House until you can return to building....Gary
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Return to Introductions