Hi from the UK

Hi from the UK

Postby 57peppershaker on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Hi Gents

Im Steve from Kent in England. Not a 1:1 firefighter just into 1:25 emergency stuff, tho mainly Police cars (hey dont shoot me down guys lol)
Ive been into model cars for 30 odd years which lead to 1:1 american cars. Currently got a 57 Chevy (1st yank I bought) & a GMC Silverado but along the way Mustangs, Camaros & Caprices.

I look forward to catching up & joining in the threads and hopefully adding to them.

Steve 8-)
57peppershaker

Re: Hi from the UK

Postby Modelmaker on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:32 am

Hello Steve, A Hearty Midwest Cheesehead Welcome to the House. I look forward to seeing some examples of your work....Gary ( in Brookfield Wi, 14 miles West of Milwaukee.
“I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
" Bureaucratic Incompetence is the only Universal constant"
Modelmaker
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby maxwell48098 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Hi Steve,

Welcome to The House.

A.J.
maxwell48098
Captain
Captain

Postby chariots of fire on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:06 am

Welcome from New England! Look forward to seeing some of your builds. We won't throw you out for building police cars! Just make it a red one once in a while! :)
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Postby Robbo on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:24 am

Hi there Steve and welcome from another commonwealth country, down under, South Australia. The Scale Firehouse is a great place to share model interests.

Cheers from Robbo.
If it's not broken, then don't try to fix it. If it is broken then only one tool and aids are required: A hammer if it's tight and Blu-Tack if it's loose.
Robbo
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Introductions