Can anyone Please help ?

Need It? Have It? Let Everyone Know Here, Be Sure To Read The Rules First.

Can anyone Please help ?

Postby Big John on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi All. I just found out that I need two sets of custom made decals. Each set has only four decals in it. My regular sources now have at least a month backlog and I'm really pressed for time on this project. I know that a lot of you guys print custom waterslide decals, so I thought I'd try here. I Please need them in 1/64 scale. They are in solid colors, except one has Red in it. Since it's going on a Red Fire Truck, I think that it can be clear or cut out the Red part. Which is just a number anyway. Can pay with PayPal or my personal check. I'd really appreciate any help with this. Thanks a lot !!!

Keep up the good work,
Big John
You can email me at firebox417@hotmail.com or call me at (724)-882-9227

I can email you a photo of exactly what I need.
Big John

Re: Can anyone Please help ?

Postby Firefightertaylor on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:31 pm

I know a guy in Arizona who does custom decals for a very reasonable price he just made some for me and I found him off eBay here is his email he specializes in fire and police decals for models he does really good work
jackbroadhurst@hotmail.com you can send him pics and he will make it just like it
Firefightertaylor

Re: Can anyone Please help ?

Postby Big John on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:37 am

Thanks a lot !!!! I got my vintage Pittsburgh Police Decals from Jack and they were the best. Thanks again, Big John
Big John

Return to The Parts Bin