ambulance box drawings deminsions

Need It? Have It? Let Everyone Know Here, Be Sure To Read The Rules First.

ambulance box drawings deminsions

Postby rescue_19 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:38 am

I was just looking at braunambulances.com and they have drawings that can be downloaded in pdf form of the rigs.
Also I noticed on them a scale is noted to the size of the drawing so this may be useful to some in figuring out a custom
box build. I might try it for the signature series ambulance on a Ford platform in 1/24 scale. Just thought I would
mention this info I found tonight.
rescue_19

Re: ambulance box drawings deminsions

Postby chariots of fire on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:07 pm

If the actual dimensions of the real box are shown you can use those directly if you are building in 1/25 scale. Using a metric ruler one mm = 1 inch in that scale.
Charlie Rowley
(Chariots of Fire)
chariots of fire
I Live At The Scale Firehouse

Re: ambulance box drawings deminsions

Postby rescue_19 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:53 am

I saw some of those too but what I noticed about the braun ambulance site is that the drawings were show in the correct
scale already with it on the bottom of the drawing so it should be easier to print out as a pattern for what I was going to
do .
rescue_19

Re: ambulance box drawings diminsions

Postby explorer2770 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 am

Well, I just printed off a set of the E350 signature series drawings and instead of getting the 1/24 scale on the drawings, they scaled out as 1/26.8 scale. I used the "actual size" print option and printed on letter size paper on a printer that I have always printed my spec drawing plans from.

Good luck with your build.
explorer2770
Engineer

Return to The Parts Bin